Hair Square Salon
SCF 117, First Floor,
Phase XI, Mohali
Monday to Sunday
9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
0172- 50 51 786
+91 - 96 15 117 117
Different methods are there to improve the stains from the skin and in order to whiten the skin. Bleaching is one of those methods. Skin bleaching is also called as skin lightning. In this process chemical substances are used to make the skin lighten. It can also be defined as the process to lessen the melanin (skin pigment responsible for imparting color to the skin and acts as a shield against sun) in the skin. It is quite effective in whitening the skin if you have darker skin tone. Bleach is done to remove tan, blackheads and also uneven skin pigmentation.
Usually some people consider face bleaching as a method of hair removal but actually it is not true. Actually the facial hair are lightens and face looks fairer. Only facial hair gets lightens not the skin. The bleaching agent most commonly used is hydrogen peroxide (H2O2). It also acts as an oxidizer and also has anti-bacterial properties.
The most common question is whether the skin bleach is temporary or permanent. The answer to the question is that it has temporary effect. This is due to the reason that our skin is daily exposed to sun, dust and pollution. Its effect will remain for about 22-26 days. Good quality creams can yield results that last for longtime.
1. Facial hair gets lighten: It will provide instant glow on your face. Bleach will make facial hair light golden that will make your appearance lighter than before and glowing as well.
2. Less painful: This is the least painful method. It will help you to get rid of pain that occurs while threading and waxing. So, there is no chance of redness, swelling on the face.
3. Provides glow on the skin: It will make your skin fairer giving instant glow on your face. It also helps to remove tan leading to a clear skin.
4. Helps to get rid of unwanted facial hair without even removing them.
5. Removal of light scars: Some bleach products can also helps in removing the light scars from the face.
6. Quick and Less time consuming process: only in 10 minutes you can lighten your facial hair. Thus it is very less time consuming process as compared to the other procedures.
7. Can be done on other body parts: It can also be done on other body parts such as legs, arms and stomach.
8. Affordable: It is very reliable and affordable method.