Hair Square Salon
SCF 117, First Floor,
Phase XI, Mohali
Monday to Sunday
9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
0172- 50 51 786
+91 - 96 15 117 117
Nail extensions are also called as artificial nails, false nails, acrylic nails that are placed over natural nails. When we meet someone either we do handshaking or by simply waving our hand, the most noticeable thing is our hands. Beautiful hands add to the overall personality of a person. From the ancient times women loves to take care of their hands and also loves to decorate them. In ancient times in Egypt, long nails signify the status and prosperity. Nail extensions can be called as fashion accessories or can be described as the way to get beautiful nails that appears natural. But artificial nails require touch-up after 2 to 3 weeks. Any nail shape can be selected according to your wish such as square, oval, squared oval, round, edge, lipstick, almond shapes etc.
Not everyone can grow long nails naturally, so nail extensions is the best option if you want to have long nails.
1. Acrylic Nail Extensions: One of the oldest form of method to acquire false nails. A tip is first applied to the natural nail and then liquid monomer and a powdered monomer are mixed together that result in the formation of a hard and thick layer that is applied over natural nails by the use of glue. When this mixture is exposed to air it gets hardened. Then shaping and a shiny finishing can be done.
• Remains for a long time
• Good for those who have bad habit of nail biting since they are very hard
• Good for weak and brittle nails
• Less expensive than gel nail extensions.
It is a kind of mixture that can be applied directly on natural nails so that natural growth of nails can be ensured or we can apply it on top of any artificial nail extension. Fine layers are applied along with exposure to UV rays so that hardness can be achieved but they are flexible actually.
• There is no need of mixing solutions. • Safest method as compared to other methods. • Not harmful for natural nails rather helps in nail growth. • Good for short or bitten nails.
Also called as fiber nail extensions. This method is not popular as other methods are. Pieces of fiberglass are cut and applied using glue over nail tip.
• Provides strength to natural nails. • Gives natural look. • Helps in repairing torn or cracked nails.