Hair Square Salon
SCF 117, First Floor,
Phase XI, Mohali
Monday to Sunday
9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
0172- 50 51 786
+91 - 96 15 117 117
Good looking hair and skin adds to our personality. Hair care and maintenance on regular basis is of utmost importance. Gone are the days when people used to hesitate to spend a large huge amount of time and money on hair care. The markets of India are also flooded with hair beautification and hair care products.
For cleaning of the scalp skin and hair, shampoo is used. Not only hair cleaning is necessary but various hair problems are needed to be considered such as hair fall, dandruff, hair breakage, rough and gray hair, split ends, oily hair, frizzy hair and hair loss. To provide proper nutrition and proper pH balancing, hair conditioner is essential. Hair conditioners not only solve various hair problems it also add luster to hair. According to hair texture and type conditioner can be used.
Smooth, soft, frizz and damaged free and bouncy hair gives good look while head shaking. For this maintenance and grooming of hair healthy hair are required. Shampoos and conditioners of today are prepared keeping in mind different hair textures and hair problems.
1. Fine hair: If you have fine hair, go for a shampoo that adds volume to your hair.
2. Curly hair: if you have curly, dry, damaged hair try shampoo designed for dry hair.
3. Dry hair: use shampoo that provides moisture to your hair. Natural oils such as coconut oil, avocado oil, grapeseed oil and argan oil can be used to add moisture.
4. Oily hair: avoid shampoo that contains moisturizing content.
5. Color-treated hair: try to use a shampoo that prevents color-treated hair.
Conditioners can be defined as additive which adds nutrients, fullness and lubricity to the hair. The basic need for hair conditioner arises for removal of sebum along with dirt and other undesirable residues from the hair and scalp and replenishment of hair with nutrients by providing shine, volume. They can also be used after various chemical treatments, such as straightening, coloring.
Hair contains negative charge and molecules present in conditioner are positive in nature. Positively charged conditioner molecules gets attracted towards negatively charged cations and gets deposited on hair scalp providing a layer against pollution and dirt.
1. Wash the hair: hair is washed and shampoo is used according to hair type. Wash hair with luke warm water.
2. Apply conditioner: apply hair conditioner and leave for about 3-5 minutes and then rinse off.