Hair Square Salon
SCF 117, First Floor,
Phase XI, Mohali
Monday to Sunday
9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
0172- 50 51 786
+91 - 96 15 117 117
It is basically advanced form of straightening process. Highly recommended for people who have curly hair, straight hair but hair is frizzy and damaged. There is no denying that every other girl just loves straight and silky hair. And of course why not? The smooth and silky hairstyle looks beautiful these days. But having perfectly straight and voluminous hair is not as easy as we think.
If we talk about straightening and smoothening and keratin treatments; there are various straightening methods that are available in modern salons and its too difficult for us to choose that which treatment would best suits you.
For this we seek advice from our friends and family and even beauty salons in order to take a decision. According to the hair experts, every hair straightening techniques re-textures the frizzy hair adopting different procedure and precautions.
Permanent hair straightening that gives smooth and silky look. It doesn’t alter the natural hair structure completely. So, there is no chance of hair damage.
The hair is saturated by applying the chemical products. The chemical products have formaldehyde that helps in breaking the natural bond so as the hair can be reshaped. For reshaping heat is used. The mixture is left for less than half an hour so that the solution becomes dry and then iron rods are used to straight the hair.
It will help you in resolving the problem of frizzy and damaged hair in a best way. The long and silky hair will give a little bit of an artificial look.
In this small hair are treated separately to ensure proper straightening. The whole procedure will take few hours to complete.
• Long lasting: There is no need to worry it will have long lasting impact. It can last for about 1 year.
• Permanent straightening: It will result in permanent straightening of hair. Even small hair segments will get straightened.
• Adds shine: Imparts shine to the hair and makes them glossy.
• Best for curly hair: It’s a kind of boon to curly hair. You will be free from the stress of managing curly hair on regular basis.
• Best for thick hair: Although it can b tried on thinner hair but it yields best results for thick hair.